"I will praise the one who's chosen me, to carry you"
-Selah: I will carry you

Friday 19 October 2012

Angel Secret Santa

So, this one is for angel parents!

My good friend Helen and I have come up with an idea which we want to share with as many babylost parents as possible....and we hope you all think it's a good one! We know that Christmas is a difficult time for bereaved parents, particularly the first year, and the build up can be just as hard- whilst everyone else is getting excited, you just want it all to go away.  So, we hope we have found a way to spread a little happiness in this difficult few weeks ahead.

What we want to set up is an "angel secret santa".  The idea is that everyone taking part makes an angel babe of some sort, and we all swap!

The rules:
1. It has to be home made
2. It has to be an angel/cherub

That's it! You can choose whatever method you like to do it, knitting, sewing, plaster mould.....use your imagination, it's limitless....but NO CHEATING! It doesn't have to be flawless, it just has to be made with love.

If you'd like to take part, please get in touch with your name, address, and your angel's name, and we will match everyone up into pairs.  If you don't have contact details for me via facebook or email, then you can PM me on SANDS (berties_mum) or leave a comment here with your email and I'll get in touch with you.



Haydon







                                                            

Bertie

 

 

 

 Petroc

 Emily

 Haydon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jamie

 Oliver

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 Haydon


  Tommy

Edward

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Bertie

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Haydon

  Mia

1 comment:

  1. coming to here a tad late but I thought I had the concept.... done now and clearly I messed up... anyway the thought was there....never taken part in such a thing in the 16 years my daughter went home.

    Anyway Merry Christmas all as much as you are able to celebrate of a sort.. our darlings wouldn't want us to be miserable but its hard not to be .

    Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete