"I will praise the one who's chosen me, to carry you"
-Selah: I will carry you

Thursday 22 August 2013

Insanity?


"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results"
-Albert Einstein 

No wonder I feel like I'm going crazy. This is what we are doing, the same thing over and over and hoping the result will be different. But what else is there but to give up? When does "I'm doing everything I can and still this isn't happening" become "I am not going to put myself through this any more"   When do I depart the crazy train? Would I ever? Could I ever? The desperation is not going to go away. I can't decide to stop trying and be at peace with that decision. And yet, I am doing everything I can...there is nothing different I can try now....so I am stuck in insanity, doing the same thing over and over and over again....until, I suppose, the end of the line. Only, I don't know where the line ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment