"I will praise the one who's chosen me, to carry you"
-Selah: I will carry you

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Music

"The only justification for pain is art" Danny O'Donoghue

One thing I have discovered is that I now listen to music. I mean really listen, to the lyrics, the meaning of the words. And I find I get so much more out of it that way. There are several songs that I find help me now. Some because they are comforting, others because they make me think of Robert.  So here are a few of my current favorites- beware, it's quite an eclectic mix!

Faith Hill- Somewhere down the road
Hymn- Be still my Soul (beautiful version sung by Selah on you tube)
Bob Dylan- Make you Feel my Love
Leo Sayer- You Make me Feel like Dancing
Karen Taylor-Good- Precious Child
Eric Clapton- Tears in Heaven
Faith Hill- There You'll be
Faith Hill- If my Heart Had Wings
Michael Buble- Lost
Pink- Beam me up
Selah- I will Carry You

Check them out, I think you'll understand why I like them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment