"I will praise the one who's chosen me, to carry you"
-Selah: I will carry you

Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Day: Renewed hope following despair

Church helped me again this morning. Easter Day, new hope, new life. After the black despair of the first Easter Saturday, they open the tomb to find He isn't there. Scary huh? But no, He isn't there because He is RISEN! New hope, fresh joy. Easter Day.  Spring.  The sun is shining, the birds are singing.....is new life coming to me?

I'm being reminded that I may be in Easter Saturday now, but my Easter Day will come. Have faith, hold on....trust.  I'm trying to, I really honestly am. It's hard. I've had my advent and never got my Christmas. Now I'm in Easter Saturday.....when will my Easter come? The longer my wait goes on, the harder it is to believe it will end.  I feel left behind, forgotten......abandoned? No, I am being continually reminded I am not abandoned.....and yet, where's the evidence?  Are things changing in my soil? Was my soil really that bad that it needed this many seasons to correct?

Waiting. So long to wait......and meanwhile, whilst I wait I feel so sad. Why do I have to wait so long? Why doesn't everyone else? There will be so much joy when my Easter Day comes. It will be worth the wait.....but still, I wish the wait would end!


Easter Day: Peace to all angel parents.  Your babies are enjoying their eternal life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment